- Office of the Chaplain
- Office of Communications
- Office of Education Innovation
- Reserve Officers' Training Corps
- Center for Research Compliance
- Ewha Academy for Advanced Studies
- University Library
- Ewha Womans University Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Ewha Archives
- Ewha Institute for Leadership Development
- Career Development Center
- Center for Entrepreneurship
- University Health Service Center
- Center for Human Rights
- Ewha Womans University Press
- Ewha Media Center
- Ewha Language Center
- Center for Arts & Culture Education
- Center for Child Development and Disability
- Community Welfare Center
- Dormitory(Hanwoori Hall)
- Ewha Womans University Church [CHAP]
- Upper Room Evangelistic Association
- Graduate Research Support Center
- Center for Women's Leadership Development
- Institute of Archives and Records Management
- Center for Innovation in Engineering Education
- Office of Teaching Profession
- Ewha Teacher Education Center(ETEC)
- Gifted Education Center
- International Convention Management Center
- Community Sports Education Center
- Center for Pharmacy Healthcare Communication
Ewha Teacher Education Center(ETEC)
The Ewha Teacher Education Center, affiliated with Ehwa’s College of Education, was founded in 1996 to develop teachers’ abilities and improve their expertise.
Across Korean society, the education level of students is always increasing and there are rapid developments in the theory and practice of education. Therefore, the center seeks to remain up to date and to develop and offer training programs to enhance the professional skills of the teachers who are nurturing the future leaders of Korean society.
Since the center is affiliated with the College of Education, we are able to fully utilize the facilities of the College, which is a comprehensive teacher fostering institute. We continuously train not only secondary school teachers, but also kindergarten, elementary school and special education teachers.
The main functions of the Ewha Teacher Education Center are to:
- 1. Train teachers to enhance their teaching skills.
- 2. Train teachers to strengthen professionalism.
- 3. Help teachers to obtain an advanced teaching license.
- 4. Research various educational issues.
- 5. exchange information with related institutions at home and abroad.
- Education Building A 308
- Tel. +82-2-3277-6783, 2604