Tuition payment for credits sought during the summer/winter semesters
Credits per semester
Maximum six credits (Maximum three credits for students on a leave of absence)
- Basic Tuition + (Number of registered credits × Fee per winter/summer semester credit)
- Payment Method: Tuition may be remitted from any bank (including the post office and NongHyup) to the account provided in the tuition bill posted on the intranet.
- Credit Exchange Universities: Tuition and payment methods may change subject to the terms of the cross-registered universities.
- Failure to pay tuition will automatically result in the cancelation of registration.
- Students may cancel registration online during the cancellation period. Tuition will automatically be reimbursed to the bank account submitted via the intranet
- Methods of cancelling or changing credits may differ depending on the university.