[General] EAASIS Mentoring Program for International Degree-seeking Students N
EAASIS Mentoring program is now open for international students.
International degree-seeking students can be matched with a mentor in the same major/division, and mentors will give advice and support on study and life in Ewha.
1. To be a Mentor(international students can also apply for)
- Who registered in only regular school year for 2021 Spring.
- Shall be responsible for the role and carry out the duty as ‘mentor’
- Who wants to interact with more international students in Ewha with open mind for various cultures
2. To be a Mentee(only for international degree-seeking students)
- Who can be actively join the mentoring
- Shall be able to keep up with the mentor till the end of the semester
3. Main Activity
- Delivering important notices on graduation, registration and ones from major/division offices
- Giving advice on assignments or reports
- Helping mentees’ successful settlement in Ewha
- Others that mentees may need help with
4. How to Apply: Contact your major/division office
(if there is no international degree-seeking student in your office or no mentees applied, your application can be withdrew.)
5. Requirements for Completion(Mentor)
- Mentoring activities more than 7 times and 15 hours
- Submission of mentoring report
※To prevent COVID-19 from spreading, online mentoring is recommended.
6. Mentor Benefit(upon completion)
- Mentor Scholarship
- Issuance of 학생활동경력증명서(only for undergraduate, in Korea)
- Issuance of Certificate of Appreciation by OIA(limited to certain majors/divisions)
※Inquiry: International Student Affairs Team-EAASIS: firstname.lastname@example.org