[Academic] Notice: 2020 Summer Course Registration (*Edited 03-06-2020)
All classes during 2020 Summer Session is to be online.
Practice-oriented classes may contain (partial) in-class sessions nontheless.
1. Relevant information is in the attached file.
2. Course list browse: available at 9:00 Fri., May 15, 2020.
- English-taught Courses: Ewha Website(English) → Academics → Undergraduate
- All Courses: Ewha Website(Korean)→학사안내→강의시간표/계획안
3. Cancelled courses
(1) Cancelled courses will be notified after the end of the “Course Registration” period and the “Course add/drop” period respectively. Please check for Ewha website noticeboard for cancelled courses.
(2) Refund will be made to the courses which are cancelled due to lack of registered students. Please update your bank account information at Eureka for refund.
3. Student Exchange Program
Information will be notified at the below directory from April to May.
※ For opening courses, course syllabus, Lecture evaluation inquiries, please contact: Office of Academic Affairs 02-3277-2028
※ For course Registration, grades, student exchange inquiries, please contact: Registrar Office 02-3277-2033