[Academic] [Undergraduate] 2023 Summer Session Demand Survey
- 작성처교무처 수업지원팀
1. Survey Period: March 27th (Mon), 2023 10:00 ~ April 5th (Wed), 2023 17:00
2. Where Can I Take the Survey?
Sign in to EWHA Portal(eportal.ewha.ac.kr) > EUREKA PORTAL - MyEureka > Academic Affairs > Course/Chapel > Summer/Winter Session Demand Survey
3. How to Add a Course?
1) Click ‘New(+)’ button
2) Input course number (Search by course title: click magnifying glass icon).
3) Click ‘Save’ button (Up to 2 courses)
※ Minimum demand for consideration to open a course: 15 or more students
1) ‘Course Classification’ and ‘Curriculum Field’ may apply differently for each student. Please make sure to double-check your curriculum before taking courses.
(To check your curriculum, visit Ewha Homepage(Korean) > 학사안내 > 교과과정 > 전공별 교과과정 보기)
2) Student can take up to 6 credits in Summer/Winter session (3 credits for students who are on leave of absence).
3) Detailed information including timetable will be available in May 2nd, 2023 (tentative).
4) Attached is the courses that will be available regardless of the survey results.
Please contact Academic Affairs, email@example.com