[General] [Hiring] Post-Doctoral Researcher Position for Asian Center for Women’s Studies, Ewha Womans University
Asian Center for Women’s Studies, Ewha Womans University, is hiring a post-doctoral researcher for a project titled <Race and Gender: Global Korea, Neo-Racialization, and Intersectionality>. This project is part of Institute Programs in Humanities & Social Sciences, National Research Foundation of Korea.
1. Job Descriptions
· Employment Period: One year from the contract day (may be extended upon evaluation)
· Monthly salary: 2,820,000 KRW (does not include social insurance and severance pay)
· Working time: Full-time
· Place of work : Asian Center for Women’s Studies, Ewha Womans University (Yeonghak-gwan, 52, Ewhayeodae-gil, Seodaemun-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
2. Minimum Qualifications
· Holds Ph.D.
· Has expertise on race and gender related fields
· Eligible for business trip and appointments in academia
3. Hiring Information
· Procedure: (1) Document screening (2) Interview if necessary
· Number of opening position: 1
· Application period: 2022.04.28. ~ 2022.05.18.
· Submission: Send the necessary documents in zip file via email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* Title of the email and documents should be as follows: “Application to a Post-doctoral Researcher Position_NAME”
5. Documents to be Submitted
1) A resume with research experiences listed (format-free)
2) A final degree certificate
3) A research plan (format-free)
* Additional documents will be asked once appointments are finalized.
1) Submitted documents will not be returned.
2) Final decisions will be announced individually.
3) Final decisions may be rescinded if any discrepancy in applications is found.
* Contact : 02-3277-4282